Due to the success of the BHS Approved Riding School, another vacancy is available for a BHS instructor at Oswestry Equestrian Centre. The position is part-time initially with the possibility of progressing to full time.
- BHS instructor qualification (AI or equivalent)
- Updated First Aid Course/Qualification
- Updated Safeguarding and Protecting Children Course or equivalent
- Excellent communicator, able to cater for all ages and levels.
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team.
- Able to run Pony Club
- Willing to school horses
If you are interested and would like to join our team, please phone us on 01691 654754, or email us your CV indicating your availability.
Due to the expansion of the BHS Approved Riding School, there is a vacancy for a weekend groom at Oswestry Equestrian Centre. The position is for Saturday and Sunday work initially, with the possibility of expanding to additional days later on.
- Experience with horses (mucking out, grooming, leading horses)
- Familiar with a riding school and livery yard environment
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Committed to the riding school working patters
- Experience in riding horses
- Willingness to learn and develop
If you are interested and would like to join our team, please phone us on 01691 654754, or email us.
If you are interested please phone us We are also looking for the right candidate to be able to progress towards an apprenticeship in partnership with Haddon training. Support and learning time will be provided as part of your paid hours.
We are looking for the right candidates who want to learn about horses and become a BHS instructor to join our Apprenticeship positions, available to start from September 2017. Our Apprenticeships offer you the opportunity to obtain a BHS qualification as you learn on the job.
If you are interested and would like more information, please phone us on 01691 654754, or email us.