Oswestry Equestrian Centre Competition Rules
Oswestry Equestrian Centre cannot be held responsible for any accident, damage, injury, or illness to horses, ponies, riders, owners, grooms, ground spectators or any other person or property whatsoever. It is deemed a condition of entry that each entrant shall indemnify the organisers against legal action arising from any such incident.
- The centre reserves the right to alter the schedule as maybe required.
- The centre reserves the right to refuse entry to the centre or classes without reason
- All dogs must be kept on a lead – a scoop a poop policy operates
- No smoking allowed on the yard
- All dressage run under BD Rules
- All Show jumping run under BSJA Rules
- Correctly fitting and secured hats in good condition and conforming to current BSI Specifications must be worn on horseback at all times
- The judges decision is final
- Children must be supervised at all times
- Horses must not be left unattended unless securely boxed and must not be tethered within the arena
- All horses or ponies when outside the arena should be moved at the walk only to ensure the safety of spectators & pedestrians.
- No persons allowed in the warming up arenas unless on horseback.
- Please drive very slowly on the site & wait for tests to finish before entering & leaving the ground.
- Do not skip out onto the showground – use bins provided
- No whilst other competitors are working in.
- BSJA Rule 82.21
No member shall allow a stallion for which he/she is responsible as owner, lessee, authorised agent or rider to compete or be prepared to compete, in any show jumping competition without taking adequate precautions to ensure other members of the public are not put at risk of injury.